05 June 2006

those eight things

mark tagged me so i obliged

Once you've been tagged, you have to write eight facts/things/habits about yourself, say who tagged you, and at the end, you need to choose six people you want tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

  1. I don’t like tomatoes in my burger BUT I love tomatoes in my salad. Tomato in burgers tastes funny to me. I don’t know why but it just tastes funny.
  2. I can eavesdrop on people’s conversations (even if they are a bit far from me or they are not talking too loud) while I am having my own chit chat. I can even give you all the details on what the conversation was all about. My family is still amazed on how I do it.
  3. My dream jobs are: to be a personal shopper or a “stylist”. I love shopping for great finds that doesn’t necessarily mean breaking your budget. But of course I go splurging (but I say its retail therapy) from time to time. I also love mixing and matching clothes and accessories for people. I feel elated when I see my friends looking gorgeous because of my suggestions.
  4. Most of the time, I cry at the mere mention of my mom and my two younger sisters. They are all in Bacolod so I guess I’m just missing them so badly. Can’t wait to go home and be with them again. :-(
  5. I don’t listen to the radio anymore (except when I am required to monitor the AM stations for work). So, please do not ask me for titles of new songs or the names of new artists. I get my music news from the net. So if I like a new song, I search it in the net.
  6. I daydream a lot… a whole damn lot. Don’t want to elaborate on this. :-)
  7. I am over critical about myself and a perfectionist. I get sad and depress when I “fail” at things.
  8. I don’t know how to swim but I love the beach and BADLY want to learn how to surf. How ironic huh?!

I tag best, cher, jane, jek, gara & whoever wants to put this in their blog. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh!
girl overload!!

he he. welcome back to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

hey, best! thanks for dropping by. HHHHUUUUUUUGGGGG back. :}

the design of this blog is soooooo cool. now, if they only have it in shades of pink...hehehe.

will answer the tag soon.

mwah!

jen said...

hi best. i was planning to change the color scheme to shades of pink but it might turn out to be too girly na. hahaha.

i love the design too. there are times na i just stare at my blog because i find it soooo cute. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hey. thanks for tagging. i'll post this on my blog ---- once i finally got the time to do so.

=P