17 August 2006

bitchy post # 004

@#?! for not taking me seriously always! how dare you not take me seriously in MY area of expertise! how dare you not honor MY authority in my area of responsibility! how dare you insinuate that i'm a slow poke when it comes to making reports!

i have TONS of things to do everyday and i finish all of them with flying colors! i think ten steps ahead to anticipate what our bosses need and what clients expect! so do not ever, ever think that you know better than me. coz seriously that report you are worrying about is just a spec of all the things i need to worry about for the clients.

why don't we switch jobs for a week and see how well you do. i'm going to bet my whole 13th month pay and even my bonus that you will not last for two days. or worse, even one day.

i just couldn't wait to get out so all you minions will realize and appreciate my real value around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi. relax. sino ba yang mahaderang yan?

Anonymous said...

jen, read the post "working for the man" at http://howtheyremindme.blogspot.com. it's so freaking hilarious and true! your post and that post are so relevant. :)

jen said...

haaayyyy. long story wrigs.