28 August 2006

joining the bandwagon

i've seen the music shuffle at my friends' blogs, so might as well give it a try. and it's actually fun.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

How are you feeling today?
Do I need a reason (d’ Sound)

Will you get far in life?
Runaway (The Corrs) hahahaha!

How do your friends see you?
Tattooed on my Mind (d’ Sound) really now?!

Will you get married?
Don’t Forget About Us (Mariah Carey)

What is your best friend's theme song?
Iris (Goo goo Dolls)

What is the story of your life?
Ordinary People (John Legend) huh? I thought I wans’t ordinary. hahaha

What was high school like?
Fallin’ (Tata Young) those were the days my friend

How can you get ahead in life?
Unwell (Matchbox 20) huh?!

What is the best thing about your friends?
Why (Avril Lavigne) ouch!

What is today going to be like?
Officially Missing You (Tamia)

What is in store for this weekend?
We belong together (Mariah Carey)

What song Describes you?
One Last Cry (Justin Timberlake) iyakin ako ganun?!

To describe your grandparents?
Selfish (Sunset Daze)

How is your life going?
I Melt with you (Jason Mraz)

What song will they play at your funeral?
Weak (SWV) kanina iyakin ako, ngayon weak naman. Huhuhu.

How does the world see you?
I’m with You (Avril Lavigne)

Will you have a happy life?
Get right (JLo)

What do your friends really think of you?
If I’m not inlove with you (Kathy Trocolli)

Do people secretly lust after you?
Someone to watch over me (Sting) scary!!!

How can I make myself happy?
Ikaw lang mamahalin (Joey Albert)

What should you do with your life?
She’s out of my Life (Josh Groban)

Will you ever have children?
Don’t Cha (PCD)

2 comments:

wandering storyteller said...

I *heart* PCD =D

jen said...

PCD rocks!!! i don't care what feminists say. hahaha.