11 December 2006

back from the grave

i'm alive & kicking once again. it feels great to be back talking about nothing and pretending to write about something. hahaha.

it's just two weeks before christmas and i still don't feel "christmas-y". it's probably because edward's still in china and we haven't done our holiday gift shopping. and Lord, i hope his trip doesn't get extended for another week or so. i dont want him spending this christmas away from me and his family. and i miss him terribly!!! :-(

i had my eyes checked yesterday and got a new pair of glasses since my eyesight is getting worse. i think it's payback from all those years of reading in not-so properly lit areas & reading inside moving vehicles. should have listened to my mom more.

while shopping for havaianas that i plan to give mikey (my pseudo godchild), i ended up buying a pair of my own. sigh! i know! i couldn't help it. they were so beautiful and begging me to buy them. yeah, i'm just making excuses for myself. i'm praying that the next time i hunt for mikey's havs i wouldn't be tempted to buy another pair for myself.

i got bored with my curly hair so i'm back to shiny straight black hair. oh, and with a little bangs too. ;-)

is 2007 a year for weddings? well for my social circle that is. i already know a handful of people who are tying the knot in 2007 which of course includes edward & me. but my excitement escalated when i found out that one of my closest friends is also getting married next year to her long time boo. it will definitely be a fun year.

4 comments:

Kat said...

hi jen, did you get my email?

andon mobile number ko..

may slight change sa sked ko, sa saturday ay 7am-5pm ako tas sa sunday ay 9am-7pm. ayun. (-:

Anonymous said...

hey jen, best wishes!

-jek

Anonymous said...

congrats! hehe..ako rin..hopefully :p

Anonymous said...

mghunusdili sa mga havaianas! :) pero yeay...tnx for giving mikey havs. :)