07 June 2007

highlight of the week

getting a press release approved by a specific government agency after 25 years?!!!!!? the 25 years is stretching it a bit but for all of you who have experienced the bureaucracy would know what i mean.

the thing is, i couldn't assert myself too much or pressure them to have the story approved. because i don't want to piss them off and delay the approval longer. it also doesn't help if they want to work in a turtle's pace. plus, the government agency is a client of my client and i don't want to get the ire of my client.

so for the last 2-3 weeks, i had to be really patient and nice to the said government agency. and yesterday, they finally decided to approve the story just in the nick of time. thus, making my client really happy.

if my client is happy, then i'm happy.

No comments: