17 December 2007

almost dead...

...my blog that is. a lot of exciting things have been happening in my life the past one or two months i wasn't blogging. i promise to tell you stories (lots of it!) after the holiday rush. and i promise to update this blog by then.

2007 proved to be a roller coaster ride. my 2008 will probably be tamer but still fun. 2008 will be a new beginning for me in almost all aspects of my life. so see you till my next blog entry.

but for now, let me be the first to greet: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! spread the love & joy! mwah! :D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's time to fulfill that promise, mrs. drama princess :)

ris
nonstandardized.com/alteregos

Anonymous said...

sis! got my own blog address. pa-update naman ng link :)

http://naptimerocks.com/