09 June 2006

bitchy post #001

this post is long overdue. i was even thinking of writing a long entry to defend myself on your accusations/assumptions about me. but I wouldn’t want my dear readers to have the agony of reading your pathetic and loser attitude. so i’ll just go straight to the headlines.

you deduced me into the “dumb blonde” category and insinuated that i am shallow and materialistic. i never thought that you felt strongly about my “lifetstyle” which by the way is not that lavish as you put it.

so here’s what I have to say to you: i will never apologize for my lifestyle. there is nothing wrong in wanting to look good always and eating good food. i work hard so i could have the “good life”. i deserve to pamper myself. i am an intelligent and witty woman that just happens to have a lot of “expensive” yet very comfy flip flops, who loves coffee & dining out and who goes on shopping sprees from time to time.

it’s funny that you claim to be a very close friend when you don’t know a thing about me. whoever told you that you need to have the same "lifestyle" as mine to be my friend?! when I think about it, you just used “my lifestyle” as an excuse for your shortcomings. you made it appear that i am not understanding and patient enough on our friendship. you turned the situation all about you which i really find so amazing. you have that gift you know. being self-centered and trying to connect every story, situation and problem all about you.

well, i’ve got some newsflash for you. i’m sick and tired of being your doormat. i’m sick and tired of having to help you out of every mess you get into. you never really learned to appreciate me and the trouble i go through just for you. go find somebody else who would be clueless enough to help you out because it would not be me anymore.

you MAKE time for your friends sweetie. excuses will just get you nowhere. do not wait for the day that all your friends would stop caring. and please stop being childish and self-centered. you are too old for that. and it’s not cute anymore. as I always say, HAVE A NICE LIFE!


p.s.
my flip flops are spelled H-A-V-A-I-A-N-A-S! got it? let’s spell it again, H-A-V-A-I-A-N-A-S!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guilty pleasure: i love bitch posts when they come from you. i can just imagine you saying it and kicking some serious ass. and then i smile contentedly. is that bad? :)

jen said...

hahaha. it's not bad just "weirdly good." (may ganun bang term? hehehe) yeah, my bitch posts are fun. it's my way of unleashing bad vibes. ;-)