09 October 2006

cool off

everybody knows how much i love and adore you. but i think that this is the right time to take things slow. i have to keep my distance from you. this is a hard decision and it would be really tough for me. i will avoid you at all cost because it is the right thing to do for now. i won’t say goodbye because i believe that it won’t be long before we will be reunited. we will be together again once i get to secure my future and the “plan” is in place.

thank you for being with me on my out-of-town trips. thank you for spending a whole day with me shopping or just window shopping. thank you for always making me feel and look pretty. thank you for always being reliable. you always made me feel comfortable and secure. thank you for all the wonderful memories we shared together.

thank you for the three amazing years and the 12 beautiful pairs…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one's catchy. :P

But why goodbye for now?

jen said...

hehehe. i need to save up. and really save. and you know how expensive a pair can get. especially the embellished ones they sell in rockwell. :D

Anonymous said...

diet si jenny!

JM Erni-Manongdo said...

hey, best! i've moved to a new blog:

http://starboundtraveler.blogspot.com/