21 September 2006

me want this!

Nokia 7390 (the first 3G fashion phone of Nokia)

forget the dolce & gabbana gold motorola razr v3i! this is the mobile phone to beat (at least for me). this nokia 7390 is just über-ly sexy! it's powder pink! it has a 3 megapixel camera and up to 2GB expandable memory. it's a clam shell phone and it's powder pink!!!! yeah i'm a sucker for the color pink.

thanks to pam beacuse i was able to dicover this baby through her blog. gawd! i'm even willing to let go of my n70 just to have this phone. according to the nokia webiste, it's planned for release on the 4th quarter of 2006. hmm... that gives me time to really save up for it. hehehe. i'm hoping that edward wouldn't have any objections in my getting this mobile phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pur-ty!